NavePoint is dedicated to addressing your concerns quickly and efficiently.
Did you receive an item other than the item you purchased? Or an item that does not fit your needs as advertised?
- Contact us within 30 days of the sale date, and we will ship out the correct item at no charge.
- We'll also send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the original product back to us.
Did the item arrive damaged or defective?
- If a product arrives damaged or defective, please contact us immediately, and we will ship out a replacement. We may request that you send photos of the damage to us.
- We will send you a prepaid mailing label to ship the damaged item back to us.
Did you receive the item you ordered, but decide that you no longer want it?
- Ship it back to us using the instructions below within 30 days of the sale date, and we will exchange it or issue a full refund, less a 15% restocking fee.
- If the item has been installed and/or used, we are unable to accept a return because the item is no longer saleable.
Return and Exchange Instructions
- Fill out the Return Form on the back of your original packing slip or download from the link below
- If you no longer have the original packaging, make sure to carefully wrap and protect the product when shipping it back. Products damaged due to insufficient packaging may not be eligible for a refund.
- Send the completed form along with your name, address, order number, and the item you are returning to the following address:
859 E Park Ave
Libertyville, IL 60048
Please note, if a product is returned to us from the postal carrier due to an undeliverable address, wrong address, etc, we will refund the full amount of your purchase less our shipping costs.
As always feel free to Contact Us with any questions!
In no event will NavePoint be liable for any costs associated with the replacement or repair of Buyer’s equipment, any cost of labor, installation, equipment downtime or any other costs incurred by Buyer. These policies are subject to change and/or update with no notice.